GRASAG-USA Executive Travel Grant for Ghanaian Students
The purpose is to award original, innovative and outstanding research by Ghanaian students living and studying in the United States. The award may be used for a conference travel but preference will be given to applicants who are presenting at the said conference.
Award Amount: There shall be two awards of $150 each.
· The research must have been conducted in the last year preceding the award date
· Research from all disciplines are encouraged
· The research must be original and conducted by the student
· The research must demonstrate the potential to contribute to the industry, the respective discipline, Ghana or Africa’s development
Application form can be found here:
Deadline: 1st February 2019
Application Fee Scholarship Announcement
Email applications to
GRASAG-USA invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Graduate School Application Fee Scholarships for the Fall 2020 Application Cycle.
· must be Ghanaian citizens or dual citizens
· must be resident in Ghana at the time of applying
· must possess a minimum of second class upper degree from a recognized Ghanaian university
· Students in their final semester may apply but priority will be given to graduates
· Previous winners are eligible to apply but preference would be given to first-time applicants
· Women particularly encouraged to apply
· Individuals with disabilities are also encouraged to apply
· Statement of purpose for your potential graduate school/program
· Transcript and certificate of your undergraduate degree
· GRE Scores (Submit the PDF downloaded from ETS Website.) (Strongly recommended but not required if not required for your program)
· Name of school, program applied, cost of application and deadline.
These shall be sent together to
Application Deadline - December 31. 10pm GMT.
Please learn more on
Ghanaian Graduate Students are encouraged to sign up with GRASAG-USA at
Learn more at